After Reaching Level 50 In Lost Ark, What Should You Do
However, it is only once you reach level 50 that the real action begins, as Lost Ark is brimming with content, including quests and loot, to keep you occupied. The fact that this is where you will accrue the vast majority of your experience points in true MMORPG fashion can make it difficult to figure out exactly what you should be doing without some assistance.
It is encouraging to know that it will not be nearly as difficult to complete as it appears at first glance, despite the fact that it appears to be so. Despite the fact that there is an overwhelming amount of content to get lost in, it is not impossible to concentrate your efforts on a small number of activities in order to begin your endgame experience as soon as Lost Ark gold is for sale. In fact, limiting one’s activities to a small number of them is highly recommended. There are a couple of things you should do as soon as you reach level 50 in Raiders of the Lost Ark to ensure that you get the most out of your gaming experience as possible.
In an ideal world, the main questline would be completed as soon as humanly possible.
- Despite the fact that you will have reached level 50 long before the primary plot of the game is concluded, it is possible that you will be able to complete the main quest (which is indicated by a blue globe icon) at some point in the future
- In addition to being the most important and well-known attraction on your list, Vern Castle should be the first and most important place to visit on your list
- As soon as you reach level 50, you will be able to start unlocking endgame features such as Chaos Dungeons and the gear honing system, among other things
- In order to progress further in the game, you must complete the activities listed below
- It is likely that you will need to complete the North Vern storyline before you can travel to the Cheshire region
- The North Vern storyline will become available once you have obtained the Icebreaker vessel
- If Lost Ark gold for sale wants to travel to the Cheshire region, you’ll probably want to finish the North Vern storyline first, which means you’ll have to finish the North Vern storyline first
- The storyline of North Vern must be completed in order for this to be accomplished
- Before you can progress to higher-tiered content elsewhere in the game, you must first complete the main story missions in Cheshire, which are divided into three categories
- After completing Shushire’s main questline, you will be awarded a complete set of 302 item level endgame gear, which can be further upgraded by purchasing additional upgrades from the vendor
- After completing Shushire’s main questline, you will be awarded a complete set of 302 item level endgame gear
The steps outlined below will teach you how to maximize the potential of your first-class awakening ability to the greatest extent possible.
The first Awakening ability, as well as the final normal ability for your particular class, will only be available after you have reached level 50, and you will need to travel to Trixion to do so. A conversation with Beatrice and acceptance of a quest from her will be required in order for you to complete the quest. The Awakening quests for each class are slightly different, but this quest chain is widely regarded as being absolutely necessary for fully exploiting the abilities of your chosen class, despite the fact that they differ slightly. Completed as soon as possible rather than later in the process, this step is critical to the success of the project. You will eventually be able to unlock a second Awakening ability for your character by traveling to the Rohendel region after you have raised your character’s item level even higher.
Always remember to complete your daily tasks (Chaos Dungeons, Guardian Raids, and Una’s Tasks) before progressing to the next level in your game.
Following the completion of the main story quest in Cheshire, as well as the acquisition of your Awakening ability, the real endgame grind in Lost Ark will begin to take effect. Keeping a large supply of upgrade materials on hand at all times will be necessary if you want to complete this successfully. You’ll need a number of items to complete the quest, including the Harmony Shard, Harmony Leapstone, Guardian Stone fragments, and Destruction Stone fragments. You will need to prepare for your trip in a variety of ways, and these are just a few examples of what you will need. Take part in end-game activities such as Chaos Dungeons, Guardian Raids, and Una’s Missions, among other things, to earn the items you need. For your convenience, a more in-depth look at the various endgame gear and upgrade options has been provided in this endgame gear and upgrade guide for your enjoyment.
The fact that these tasks can only be completed a certain number of times per day or per week should be noted, depending on the circumstances. Defeating waves of enemies within a specified amount of time is required in order to progress through this type of endgame encounter, known as Chaos Dungeons. You can repeat this process as many times as you want throughout the day if you so desire. If you read the section that follows this one, cheap Lost Ark gold will be able to participate in Guardian Raids, which are battles against massive magical beasts in a manner similar to Monster Hunter-style battles. It is acceptable to repeat these steps as many times as necessary throughout the day and throughout the week.
After completing the Abyssal Dunes, the player will be able to progress further in the game. Once the Abyssal Dunes have been completed, the player will be able to unlock the Abyssal Dunes.
Following that, you will be able to enter Abyssal Dungeons on your own initiative. You’ll be able to purchase these items once you’ve completed the main story past North Vern and reached item level 340, which is a significant milestone in your endgame journey. You can learn more about item-level 340 here. More information on item level 340 can be found here. When you progress through the main storyline, you will encounter more difficult versions of dungeons that you have already conquered. However difficult it may be to traverse through these dungeons, the rewards for completing them successfully are enormous.