If any individual completes the Certified Scrum Master (CSM Certification) from the Scrum Alliance, then it gives a feeling of satisfaction because the candidate has finally completed the long term pending work which use to be there in the to-do list. There are many more reasons to exult. Some of them are as follows:
- This is not just about attending a two day class and then completing the test. The candidate has to involve himself or herself much in this self development. This will help them in making a better ‘You’.
- The money and time spent was for a world class learning program and not just any normal and random XYZ Certification.
- This will help them to learn about how to do the right Scrum.
- Professionals have learnt to coach the team, customers and senior management in respective ways about the transformation of a true Scrum.
After completion of a Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner class, one can choose from the following set of things of what to do after this. There are many things which one can go for after being certified with the Scrum Master. Listed below are some of the ideas which would help them to choose which would be better for their future.
- Continuation of the procedure of learning
Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner is basically the very first step in the long run journey of Agile. This journey is full of excitement with lots of consequences and circumstances, pains and gains. But with all this, the journey is said to be truly satisfying. This can rewarded if one can learn continuously and apply them in their upcoming journey of Agile. There are a number of opportunities through which one can keep learning.
- Attending the Scrum Alliance Global Gatherings or Scrum Regional Gathering. One can even know much more about it on the website
- One can attend the webinars which are on the topics such as Agile, Scrum, XP, Sealing etc
- If an individual attends the Scrum Coaching Retreats then it will definitely help them to learn from the different coaches in the community worldwide
- Attending the user group meet ups which are conducted in various cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi NCR, Mumbai and many other global cities as well
- One can also watch the videos which are being created and uploaded by various coaches and trainers who usually explain about their real life examples which are beneficial enough.
- Registering for the chief mentoring program ‘ASK’ which is totally free of cost
One will be eligible only to attend the ASK program if he or she has registered for the Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner through the Premier Agile. It is usually conducted in every week. The ASK program usually answers to the questions which many people have in their mind regarding to the Scrum. Some if the questions are as follows:
- How to resolve the problem which is faced in the Scrum Project?
- How to train the management and customer team which are not agile?
- Note down the list of steps that are needs for climbing up high in the career.
- What are the ways of implementing the Scrum outside the software projects?
- Contribution to the community of Agile is a simple and effective way.
The better way to learn is to share the learning with other people. This is an old saying by the elderly people who says this because of their real life experience. This helps in framing and having a lot of ideas related to the prospective of the actual world. The contributions that can be done are stated below. The ways are:
- Being a speaker at the Scrum Alliance Global Gatherings, Scrum Alliance Regional Gathering, User Group meet ups, Agile events and other conference where they share the experience they have obtained in the journey of Agile.
- One can be a volunteer at the Scrum Alliance Global Gatherings, Scrum Alliance Regional Gathering, meet ups and many such conferences.
- Writing blogs on the Scrum Alliance plays an important role in the contribution.
- Review of abstracts at the Scrum Alliance Gathering by using the subject matter in which one has been experienced.
- Attending other Scrum Alliance Certification
If an individual has already attended the CSM, then the next step is to attend the CSPO. This gives different prospective about the learning which one has already learned. This also helps in growing of the career.
So above listed points are the things which one can go for after completing the Certified Scrum Master.