Want To Study In Australlia: Follow These Simple Steps
Every student who is considering studying abroad considers Australia to be one of the most desirable countries. However, obtaining your dream of studying in Australia involves a lengthy and complex process that includes visa applications, paperwork, and examinations. When you apply to Australian universities, a skilled study in Australia consultant will help you understand the steps involved in the admissions process.
Step-By-Step Process Crafted By A Study In Australia Consultant
The following is a step-by-step explanation of the application process for Australian universities. It will help you get ready for the application process and make sure that everything proceeds smoothly.
- Get Your Basics Ready
Before you begin the application process, you should review the following universal requirements regardless of the course or university you plan to apply to:
- Maintain an up-to-date passport.
- Valid English language proficiency test score.
- Evidence of how you will fund your studies with financial documents.
- After completing the application process, you can work on fulfilling the specific requirements of the university or course that you will be applying to.
- Find A Course And Select Your University
Choosing a course is the first step in the application process. However, you have the option of applying for different courses at one or more universities. A professional study in Australia consultant will advise to check before applying whether there is a limit on the number of universities you can apply to because some states restrict the number of applications you may submit. When selecting a course, you must make sure that you make the right choice, as you cannot change it once you have been admitted.
- Decide How You Want To Apply
When it comes to applying to universities in Australia, you have a number of options. It is possible to apply in the following ways:
- By visiting the university’s website directly
- By a local university
- By an external agent
- Clear Your English Language Exam
An English language proficiency test is required if English is not your first language. If you are applying for a visa, you will need to take the IELTS test and keep the results handy. For more information, consult the best study in Australia consultant.
- Apply To The Universities To Get Your CoE
After being accepted into a course, the college will provide you with an offer letter. In order to accept the offer, you will need to give a written confirmation and pay the tuition fees. Once this is completed, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). For your visa application to be processed, you must provide this document.
- Apply For Your Visa
Next, you will need to apply for your visa. Documents required for your visa application are listed below:
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Financial requirements to fund your studies (funds to cover your return airfare, tuition fees and a sum of AUD 18,610 per year)
- Your English Proficiency test results
- Australian approved health insurance cover
- Verification of your criminal records
- Health Checkup & Visa Interview
The place you will study and live may require you to undergo a health examination and/or a visa interview. After you submit your application, you will receive information regarding this.
- Check The Status Of Your Visa Application
After submitting your visa application, you should receive a decision within a week or two. It is also possible to check the status of your application online. Once your visa decision is made, Australian authorities will notify you by e-mail.
- Travel To Australia
If your visa is approved, you can land in Australia 90 days before your course begins. This date will be notified in your CoE. After your course ends, you may stay in Australia for 30 days, or for 60 days if your course is for 10 months. It is likely that all of these details will be included in your visa, so be sure to look for them.
Hopefully, employing these steps will help you smoothly take admission in one of the best universities in Australia. To know more about the admission process, consult the experienced study in Australia consultant.